Selling Your Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for selling your home.
Every home is different and each seller has unique requirements and goals. Working with a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® brings value to the process by helping you effectively prepare, position, and price your home. In other words: assist you in obtaining the most amount of money, with the least amount of inconvenience, in the timeframe that’s best for you!
Want to know what your home is worth?
If one of the driving factors of your online research is to determine the potential value of your home, we’ve got you covered!
Uncover the true value of your home! Simply Click Here to enter your address and access up-to-date market values and profiles of potential buyers. Take the first step towards making an informed decision and start now!
Let us help you move forward.
A great agent helps you better understand the selling process. His or her knowledge of the local market, and expertise in pricing and negotiating, are important assets in getting the most for your house. They’re someone who will keep you informed and involved in the process, and offer suggestions that might improve the visibility of your home to potential buyers. The combination of a solid marketing plan, targeted media exposure, and a powerful network of local and out-of-town buyers is a key factor in getting your home sold.
Don’t settle - select a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR® to guide you through the selling process today. Put our over six decades of proven results to work for you!
View the latest seasonal guide on things to consider when purchasing a home.
The current guide includes:
- Should I Sell My House This Winter?
- What Are the Real Reasons You Want To Move Right Now?
- The Perks of Selling Your House When Inventory Is Low
- Home Prices Are Not Falling
- Your Home Equity Can Offset Affordability Challenges
- Why Setting the Right Price for Your House Still Matters
- A Checklist for Selling Your House
- Top Skills You Need Your Listing Agent To Have
- Key Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Agent When You Sell